Quantcast

Monday, May 18

Essential Light Finish Volumizing & Deep Cleansing

Advertorial - SampleStore



Hi ladies and gentlemannnn, 

today i would be writing about a new series of shampoos that Essential has came up with to specifically combat 'combination hair'.

So firstly, whats combination hair? 

Can’t decide if your hair is oily or dry? Maybe it is a bit of both – oily roots and dry ends. Just like facial skin having oily and dry zones is known as ‘Combination Skin’, hair that exhibits such mixed behavior is known as ‘Combination Hair’.

And if i were you (which i am because my hair suay suay is combination hair), i would be in for a real headache because how exactly are you going to 'cure' this problem? Most shampoos today are created to target a specific problem, sooooo now how?

Buy one for oily roots and another for dry ends? Very troublesome right?
Plus you would probably mess up your hair's condition since shampoos meant for oily hair would make your hair even drier, and shampoos meant for dry hair would result in excessive build up at the roots and give you the oily oily feeling.


I super hate that feeling.

Its almost like you can pinch you fringe together and it just ... get into a huge bundle and just damn ugly lah.

But introducing - The new improved Essential range

With the optimum combination of Smart Cuticle Care & Sebum Cleansing Technology in the Light Finish Volumizing and Deep Cleansing Care variants, you can now achieve moisturized hair ends while maintaining a refreshed, breathable scalp!



So basically i'm more concerned with my oily scalp and how it would make my fringe sticks together after a long day at work, i had been using the deep cleansing care shampoo and conditioner meant for oily-type hair


Review

I decided to put the shampoo to the test and shower an hour before i head out at around 5pm. So a before picture of my hair as shown here. I also used the massage shampoo brush, which was told by me to be used by many Japanese women to remove dirt and sebum form their scalp more effectively as well as to promote blood circulation.



& at around 11 pm when i reached home at night. I went to Orchard area the other day and i have to say that the SG weather had been quite crazy recently. In the past, i had been using the wrong type of shampoo and ended up with oily fringe even before the night ends. But ta-daa, look at my hair after i'm home


Apart from visible messiness (cause i damn tired already), i still have rather 'fluffy' fringe and manageable hair!

I had since changed my daily shampoo brand to Essential's cleansing shampoo and i have to say that its working better than i thought. I know this is an advertorial and all, but i'm someone who cares a lot about my looks (yes, that includes my hair) so i do get very frustrated and had asked around on how to 'cure' my oily fringe. 

FREEBIES

Definitely my fave section because i get to share some freebies and news with you guys! 

For a limited time only, Essential is also giving out a massage shampoo brush with purchase of shampoo and conditioner. 

Similarly, you can also head to their facebook page here to get your free samples of Deep cleansing shampoo and conditioner!

Where to purchase

Essential Shampoo 750ml + Conditioner 750ml with free Massage Shampoo Brush in hot pink or mint green available from mid-May 2015 at all leading supermarkets ($19.60)

If you are looking for a change of shampoo, you can consider this range because if all works well, i think i might be switching too. Good vs bad hair day makes a hell lot of difference - treat your locks well!

Ending this post with my freshly-washed locks when i was in KL ,, and just look at how it helped me to feel better and much more confidence as compared to a head of oily locks! :D




Thanks for reading and i hope some of you will find my review useful!
Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment