Quantcast

Sunday, November 2

Genesis's 21st birthday


Thank you Genesis for inviting me to your birthday party! I really enjoyed myself and it was also a great chance to catch up with all of the old secondary school friends since we are always busy and its hard to reconnect at times.



Everyone busy thinking of what to write because its like we are friends for so long and already so close liaozzz. Hahaha!



My very "well thought" paragraph of well wishes










I've known all of you for approx 6 years already and i just wanna thank each one of you for being such lovelies and awesome human being and being friends with me (i dont care if you are forced to). But really glad to catch up with all of you people again and happy birthday once again Genesis!!



No comments:

Post a Comment