Quantcast

Wednesday, June 11

woah woah woah

Some times, you just gotta admit that life sucks. You are never going to have a perfect one because life is just gonna throw shit at you from all corners, whether you like it or not. I like tho think of them as challenges thrown from Kami-sama and just take it in my stride that it's one of those 99 big challenges you have to face in your entire life before you attain happiness and peace.

I found another surprise just now.

Life is indeed, amusing at times.

When i give up, i really do because i see no meaning in any otherwise methods anymore. I don't see redemption and second chance in my dictionary because these are terms invented for people who are weak and can't bear to live with the pain aftermaths.

This, is the final and last time. 



Life is indeed, amusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment