Quantcast

Friday, August 3

A change of heart

I think the scariest thing that can happen in a relationship is for your partner to tell you that he doesn't have feelings for you anymore. 

Poof.

Just like this. All the feelings are gone. 

#Moderndating? 

========

Feeling a little emotional because I happened to chance upon the show "The Ultimate Addiction" on TVB and went online to check out the show. 

Basically, the wife super loves the husband and would do anything for him. But in the end, he fell in love with another girl. I mean yes, she is witty, smart and considered "pretty" in the show - that's her character setting, but I can't help to feel ... disappointed with humanity once again? 

I know that we shouldn't try to grow too emotionally attached to a show, but it just makes me feel really sad to see such ending, especially when it happens to wealthy men.

Does this mean that your husband and/or partner shouldn't be rich because all rich men go astray? She is even willing to go to the extent of "as long as he doesn't fall for them, I'm okay with him sleeping around".

Lol. 

I think it's pretty darn sad to be the one seeing your partner slip away from you, little by little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment