Quantcast

Friday, September 26

Casual Loots

IM GONNA SLOWLY UPDATE THIS WITH ENTRIES BY ENTRIES BECAUSE AS SAID BY MY PREVIOUS ENTRY, I LOOK LIKE A POTATO WHEN I'M TAKING OOTD SHOTS IM SORRY. 

So all these shots are gonna be super not professional looking HAHHA IM SORRY.




Outfit details (just click on the price for links)

Green Checkered Shirt @ RMB 34

White shirt @ RMB 29

Stylenanda Inspired High-waist Shorts @ RMB 39


Total outfit = RMB 102 // approx SGD 20.40 (EXR of 5 : 1)
Excluding domestic and international shipping fees


REVIEW

Outerwear - I really love the green shirt because it's super easy to pair it off with any outfits and immediately making it look casual. But it's a little sheer to be worn as a piece and i'm still experimenting with mandarin collars.

Top - The shirt is SUPER comfy and i have worn it lots of time that there are mini holes at the back of the shirt! I think the quality is not that good for a less than $10 top, but its super comfortable and i love it <3

Bottom - High waist shorts got me quite a lot of compliments! No idea why because it looks very similar to every other ones that i have. I love the shade though - it has this washed off effects and i really love it! 



I would be adding in more outfits as i go along, so thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment