Quantcast

Tuesday, March 11

Emotional Wreck

I had been feeling like an emotional wreck these days. My self confidence have taken a real deep plunge and i can feel insecurities creeping all over my mind. I had not been on my best form these days. I know that there are many people out there who thinks and talks in different ways and frequencies. 

It's hard to fathom what people think about you, labels you. And at the same time, it's hard to fathom how people see you, label you, and talks about you behind your back.

It's one of those times when i feel a wave of emotions just licking me furiously and eating me up from the inside, and its one of those times when you have no one to talk to. Not, it's not like you have no one to talk to. You have no one you WANT to talk to. You know how it irks people when you keep repeating the same old stupid thing again and again. People asks because they are curious. People asks because they are curious, and from there, they judges the severity of the situation ; but they show care nevertheless because you are their friend.

When you crave for attention and you have to pocket it away somewhere because you know how people talks about attention whores. You need physical touch but you chuck it aside because you know how people talks about sluts. You need a listening ear but you choose to swallow it back because you know how people gets sick of negativity, emotional rants and who really, wants to allow their own positive energy to be ramp down from another being other than themselves. 


The worst thing when it comes to being emotional is not when you have nobody to talk to. 
But it is when you have nobody you want to talk to. 


& all i have you is my little blog to accompany me through those sleepless nights. 

2 comments:

  1. There is always somebody to talk to my dear =)

    ReplyDelete