Quantcast

Monday, February 10

40 days of challenge - 21:Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.

  • 21:Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.

I don't think i have much chance to turn down anyone, if you mean in the relationship department. My life had always been pretty down on that side. I think the only time i had to turn someone down was this guy from my secondary school, sec 1? 

He was my sitting partner and i liked him, and he didn't like me. 
& then he liked me, and i didn't like him. So i turned him down. Sounds very drama right, but yeah la. Life is like that. In any case, i think i handled the situation quite badly back then so if you happen to see this Dean, i apologized. 

I hope he is leading a good life now though, which i am sure he would. 



No comments:

Post a Comment