Quantcast

Wednesday, January 15

POP lo!

SJ's POP last Saturday and it was soooo early in the morning! I had to wake up at around 6.30am and started to prepare and took a cab there because i was late LOL! Im sorry but i really, really hate wardrobe malfunction, especially in the morning because i am rushing for time and yet i NEED to wear something which would make me feel good about myself for the rest of the day.

Dressing good is so important to me now. It's like, if i feel uncomfortable or lousy in what im wearing, i feel uncomfortable and just wanna get home from whatever shit i need to get done. SO, I WOULD RATHER BE LATE THAN TO DRESS UNCOMFORTABLY. Flaws.

Anywaysssss, pictures!







Can you see the auntie below wearing red shirt and waving her hands? She was damn enthu for the entire parade and kept waving her hands like she knew exactly where her son is. Lol, and here i am, taking pictures of the wrong company which marched out wtf.


Pictures with SJ! So proud that he survived through the 9 weeks of training, under the Samurai 3rd coy, and its really, really tiring and mentally/physically exhuasting. I have seen him wanting to give up so many times, but he still hanged on and now here he is, POP-ing. 

I must say that i cant understand army at all, and how hard it is and how tough it is. At least to me, its just running and exercising. But seeing how tired he is every weekend makes me feel that this is pretty much hardcore exercising and running. So, im super proud of you darling!

And if you have survived through BMT, good job to you too! (Y)



Ah boy to men. HAHAHAH, look at how happy they are (except SJ idk what he doing LOL)


& he fell asleep and because i was being ignored so i added tits for him. 


I'll post more ok! My school is pretty tiring (6 hours of lectures each day). I wanna do a post on what are the things that i bought on taobao for less than a $100! :) Heh. Like 7 pieces of clothings, tons of stationery, accessories and even a Alice in wonderland schedule book which cost around $20 already!

I WILL OK. REALLY REALLY. YOU ALSO WANNA SEE RIGHT. 
OK SAY YES LOL. 
LIKE THAT I MORE MOTIVATED TO WRITE AND DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment