Quantcast

Wednesday, January 29

40 days of challenge - 9:Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.

  • 9:Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.

Hmm, I have been told that i have really nice legs and i do like my legs too! :D I like my eyes after i have applied my make-up because i can make it go LIKE THIS BIG. I like my hair too because its soft even though i have damaged it to siao with tons of times of rebonding. & i like my wrist because its tiny, even when i get fat. & yeah, i like my lips because its small and not big.

So by order of likes : Legs, Wrist, Eyes, Hair.


I hate my stomach though. And my butt because i have no butt. Neutral with boobs because its a B cup and i like it small and manageable. & i hate my nose because its like this lump of fats punched into my face, but it gets better after make-up and contouring.

I love make-up. Best invention ever.

P.S/ Picture was from a concept shoot last last year! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment