Quantcast

Thursday, January 23

40 days challenge - 3:Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.

3:Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.


I liked this guy since secondary 1 and it was a very painful crush. We were close, and then we would have awkward silences between us again. I would treat him dinner and found it to be ok to just take his wallet and get coins for drinks over at the vending machine, but at the same time, i would feel awkward just by looking at him when we take buses out for class outings.

He would tease me and at the same time, bring and buy me food/drinks to my workplace. People would tease about us, and we would flirt.  

But we never got together.

It was a painful three years crush. I would be so led on by his feelings, words and just a text message from him that i would jump at my feet and be happy for the rest of the day. I like it when people tease about us, but at the same time i was afraid that things would get awkward. I never got around to confession because i thought that my actions were pretty clear, but he didn't reciprocated or gave me a clear-cut answer, and i thought "this is it".

The crush subsided when we got into different class in secondary 3, but he was definitely one of the most intense romantic feelings i had for because it was like a push and a pull thing between us.



But yeah, this is also the thing that made me swear off one-sided love because its too much for me to take. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment